If you’ve ever seen that show “Hoarders: Buried Alive,” you probably have a good idea of how serious junk can get. People on that show usually say they have no idea how it got that bad — it just built up over time! Well, most folks aren’t hoarders and their junk problems will never be quite so rough. But even relatively tame problems can lead to major issues around your home. It only takes a little bit of junk to cause an accident!
The Advance Junk Removal crew has seen all kinds of chaos caused by junk.
- Can Make Fires Worse: One of the biggest problems with junk around the house or even in the garage is that most of it turns out to be highly flammable. Clutter means that a fire will spread faster and can turn into an even bigger emergency. Plus, junk can prevent firefighters and other first responders from getting where they need to go.
- Can Make it Hard to Get Around: If clutter is crowding you out of your garage or showing up in your home, it makes it much harder to make full use of your space. Even in the best situation, this is inconvenient and annoying. In a worst case scenario, it can lead to accidents and injury. If random items are piling up, you have a big safety hazard!
- Can Spread Infection and Infestation: Just about any trash, no matter what it happens to be, can attract certain kinds of insects and other nasty critters. Yard waste, garage chemicals and just about any other trash you can name — they all come with a risk of health issues or attracting unwanted “visitors” to your home.
- Makes It Harder to Enjoy Your Home: If there’s a lot of space in your home being taken up by old furniture or other things you don’t want, it’s much harder for you to get the things you do want and replace it. Since most towns only pick up major items like old couches once a month, Advance Junk Removal is the fastest way to get rid of it.
- Gets Harder to Get Rid of Over Time: Even if you’re not a hoarder, junk has a way of getting worse over time rather than better. One pile turns into two; two piles turn into a mountain. The stuff you want to get rid of gets harder and harder to access. Dust and debris collect and settle. Before you know it, you’re looking at a big job — and that would sap anyone’s motivation to get down to it.
That’s why we are here to offer you the best and fastest way to get rid of any useless items. No matter what it is, we show up, remove it, compact it down and haul it away. Even big jobs can be handled in a single trip. Give us a call today to find out how we can help!
Share this Post