When dealing with flu season, it is very easy to be contaminated with the flu virus especially if you handle junk all the time like our company. The virus enters the body through the mouth, eyes and nose. When a person infected coughs or sneezes, the virus can be inhaled by anybody. You can also get the flu by touching areas where it has been contaminated by someone else with the virus. Younger children and older adults usually have a higher risk of getting the flu. Here are some tips to stay clean and not get sick this year:
- Cleaning your counter tops and areas where your hands touch daily can be an advantage at not catching the virus. The virus can live up to 12 hours and using disinfecting wipes is a convenient way to clean the area.
- Advise your family and friends to cover their mouth when sneezing or coughing. This can prevent the virus to become airborne and spread quick.
- Keep your hands clean throughout the day. Carry hand sanitizer if you are on the go and if you are unable to clean your hands then avoid touching your face.
- Avoid sharing food and drinks with other people. If you use the same spoon or straw as someone that has the virus, you are very likely to get it yourself.
- Last but not least, go ahead and get the flu shot. It is a huge protection against the virus and we recommended this to everybody.
As you know, our company, Advance Junk Removal deals with miscellaneous junk and debris everyday that is contaminated with all sorts of germs. Our crews stay clean and healthy by following the tips above daily.
Share this Post